Do you need a reason to visit South Africa? For a holiday, maybe business, a company conference or a sporting event?
Well we hope the first choice is a holiday, because nothing could be better than where the South African Rand (our currency) is against the USA Dollar, British Pound or even the Australia Dollar. In fact, no matter where you coming from? South Africa is going to be the best holiday you ever have.
So items or food you buy, will seem to actually have got cheaper compared to before 2010. Now that’s a win-win situation for a reason to spend 3 to 6 weeks travelling around our spectacular country! Here are some others
– Weather is mostly good to Great if you coming from Europe
– Cape Town has just been rated as one of the best cities in the world
– We have wild animals in game parks for all to see: Rhino, Buffalo, Lions, Elephant, Leopard, cheetah, hippo, giraffe, zebra, kudu, Ostrich, Crocodile and many more game animals that can all be seen on Safaris
– In our oceans we have Great White shark and others shark, Southern Right whales, visits from killer whale plus if you head up the coast to the Kwa-Zulu Natal area you can dive with tropical fish or even see the Sardine run.
– Nature is big here in South Africa from the mountains in the western Cape (of course Table Mountain range is easy to get to and walk when staying in Cape Town), Garden route going towards the Knysna area, Lesotho and Transkei all the way to Drakensberg on the border between KwaZulu-Natal and the Freestate.
– Book a trip on a Luxurious train trip – The Blue Train, Rovos Rail or Shongololo Express
– Slow down and watch some sport at one of the many sport grounds (Cricket at Newlands) or catch up on some golf at one of the many Golf courses. Name dropping Erinvale in Somerset West
– Of course if you only here to worship the sun? We have beaches galore from Clifton and camps bay in Cape Town to Robberg in Plettenberg Bay or Durban in KwaZulu-Natal
– There are 8 World Heritage site you could travel around to see Ukhahlamba Drakensberg Park, Robben Island, the Richtersveld desert, Mapungubwe, Cape Floristic Region (Table Mountain form part), iSimangaliso Wetland Park, Vredefort Dome and the “Cradle of Humankind“.
– English is Mainly spoken. There is great shopping, World class restaurants, and a lot of good wine and spa’s.
And of course you can travel on great tar road around the whole country with CABS Car Hire.