CABS likes to keep what you need to know when renting a car simple. We pride ourselves on having no hidden costs or fine print that could make the client feel uncomfortable. We have decided to take action and start a “BE INFORMED” series of articles about what you need to know when renting a car. Part one – Reservations.
Reservations via website
• Our website is built to give each user a user friendly experience.
• All reservations for any of our locations (Cape Town, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Durban) can be done online.
• We have two booking systems, a full calculation from the home page or a short booking widget which is shown on every page.
• The full booking system will give you an estimated total once you have chosen a vehicle and additional item.
• Once a client details are filled in and submitted, it will go straight to the central reservations office in Cape Town from where you will be emailed a full quotation.
• If you are happy with the quotation simply reply via email and we will book the vehicle for you.
• A reservation number is sent to confirm a booking, once all the clients’ information is received.
CABS knows Customers Appreciate Better Service.