When was the last time you were driven around, relaxed in the back seat and actually look at the environment around you? Did you realise what you were missing out on looking or listening at the google map for directions? This is what CABS Chauffeur drive service is all about, we take all of the worry out of your trip and let you relax in the back seat or catch up on the presentation you need to go over before that meeting. Or maybe you just want to sight see and get around for a few days not worry how to get there, but just know you getting there on time without getting lost.
Our local chauffeur knows his way around and can tell and show the place you missing on the way to that wine farm or event you need to be at. He knows the traffic and the roads allowing you to speak on the mobile without concentrating on the road and where to turn.
The trained driver will meet and greet you from where you choose! Airport or Hotel and transport you or the family around in a range of 5 vehicles that you can choose from:
– Toyota Etios – 5 seater, if you down on business and just need to get around while concentrating on your work.
– BMW 3 Series – 5 seater, suits a classier traveller in comfort.
– Toyota Fortuner – 5 seater, for the couple who want to head out to the mountains and see the surrounds.
– Hyundai H1 – 8 seater, suitable for group events of just that big family that need the space.
– Toyota Quantum –14 seater, Need to move 13 delegates around for an event? This is the perfect vehicle.
These are all available from any of the big centres in South Africa, which include Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Johannesburg. All for the convenience, productivity, time savings, and driving safety for those corporate business people, events leisure groups or just simple holiday makers that could make use of the relaxed Chauffeur service for their entire holiday period. Imagine a sightseeing tour through South Africa on an itinerary that’s being drawn up just for you. If this interests you, please contact our office on (+27) (0) 21 386 5500 or email email@example.com.